Alvey is specialised in tailor-made industrial automation projects. We work for successful producers of various kinds of goods across different industries. And we help them become even more successful - through the handling, packaging and warehouse automation. Our wide portfolio of services and products including stacker cranes systems, conventional and robot palletisers, depalletisers, conveyors and other handling equipment, together with our own industrial software and expert knowledge and skills of our team, enables us to meet very demanding challenges.
- Industrial services
- Palletising and depalletising systems
- Warehouse and distribution systems
- Industrial software
The Alvey : An Enterprise In Motion
With roots in France, Belgium, the Czech Republic and – ultimately – in the USA, Alvey has existed in one form or another for over 50 years.
However, as we do not have a time machine, what happened in the past is largely irrelevant. What matters is who we are today, and who we want to be tomorrow. Indeed, we have hardly fallen asleep as the following may illustrate:
- In 2013, we moved to brand new and state of the art premises in the Czech Republic;
- In 2014, we moved into new offices in Marseille;
- … and we opened our business in the UK;
- … and obtained ISO 9001, 14001 and 18001 in the Czech Republic;
- … and obtained VCA certification in Belgium;
- In 2015 we moved to brand new premises in Belgium;
- … and became Microsoft Silver Solutions Partner.
- In the last 12 months, we recruited 15 new highly talented and motivated employees.
- More than 50 years of experience in palletising and distribution systems
- Know-how of multiple industries and related products
- State-of-the-art proprietary products
- Strategic location of production sites and offices
- Motivated, experienced, professional and multilingual workforce
- Strong financial structure and position
Visit our corporate website
For more information about our products and services, visit our corporate Alvey website.